- First, make the dip by simply mixing all the ingredients together (except the oil and chilli dipping sauce) in a small bowl. Cover and chill until required.
- Cook the sprouts in a large pan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes until just cooked through but still crunchy. Drain thoroughly and cool if not being used straight away. Note: Can be chilled for up to 24 hours.
- Heat a wok or large non-stick pan, add the olive oil then the sprouts and toss to coat. Cook for a minute or two then add the chilli dipping sauce and toss the sprouts around over a high heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve the glazed sprouts on cocktail sticks with the yogurt dip.
STICKY SPROUTS WITH YOGURT AND GARLIC DIP
INGREDIENTS Serves 2
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp M&S mango and sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 200ml Greek-style yogurt
- 2large garlic clove
- 1 green chilli
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 200g Brussels sprouts
Chop the garlic clove. Deseed and finely chop the green chillis. Chop the coriander. Trim the Brussels sprouts.